The National Park Hospitality Association offers service and product suppliers a venue to reach concessioners.
Two categories are offered:
Associate and Preferred
Thank you for your interest in joining the National Park Hospitality Association!
What is the National Park Hospitality Assocation? National Park Hospitality Association (NPHA) members are officially recognized National Park Service concessioners. NPHA members are exclusively approved to provide lodging, food services, gifts and souvenirs, equipment rentals, transportation and other visitor services in the National Park System.
The businesses serve some 100 million park visitors annually in approximately 160 park units. NPHA members have a combined workforce of nearly 25,000 persons and provide in excess of $1 billion in goods and services to visitors annually. Concessioner marketing and promotion efforts total more than $10 million, and are coordinated with the marketing and promotion efforts of state and gateway communities that equal that amount.
Your membership in NPHA will provide you the opportunity to reach high profile buyers directly to augment your company’s direct sales efforts, increase your visibility and enhance your credibility. You will be helping concessioners improve the visitor experience in national parks and support the National Park Service as well.
Associate Membership Options:
• $750 Full Associate (25 benefits below)
• $2,500 Preferred Vendor (25 benefits below, plus Category Exclusivity)
Top 25 Associate Member Benefits:
1. Access to the Member’s Only section of the NPHA website: www.parkpartners.org
2. Free subscription to Federal Parks & Recreation newsletter ($250 value).
3. Monthly e-newsletters with news, marketing, calendar, associate Spotlight monthly.
4. Introduction by NPHA to full membership via email letter.
5. Spotlight in e-newsletter upon joining.
6. Full access to the NPHA membership list.
7. Buyer's Guide listing with description of services (member portal). New in 2011!
8. Buyer’s Guide e-mailed to NPHA members annually. New in 2011!
9. Buyer’s Guide e-mailed to conference attendees. New in 2011!
10. Invitation to two NPHA conferences annually.
11. Inclusion in sessions, social functions and events at annual conferences.
12. Sponsorship opportunities at annual conferences (see below)
13. Optional special event sponsorship at conferences (see below).
14. Conference material company inserts as sponsor.
15. Company name on conference schedule as sponsor.
16. Agenda listing of company name of sponsored event.
17. Post-conference promotion in e-newsletter, website.
18. NPHA website advertising (fee).
19. E-Newsletter advertising (fee).
20. Invitation to participation in NPHA committees, programs, marketing.
21. Broad exposure for your products and services to NPHA's members.
22. Inclusion in scheduled conference functions at the U.S. Capitol, Department of the Interior and National Park Service, depending on the annual meeting agenda.
23. Personal involvement in the direction of NPHA's future and access to senior Washington team at the association’s office.
24. Inclusion in promotion to national park friends groups, state tourism offices and other national parks advocates, including the National Park Conservation Association.
25. Opportunity for joint programs offered to the National Park Service.
Additional NPHA Conference Sponsorship Options:
(Must be a member to attend and sponsor)
• $1,000 Breakfast sponsor
• $1,000 Coffee break sponsor
• $2,000 Lunch sponsor
• $2,500 Reception sponsor
• $2,500 Custom event to showcase product, services
Conference sponsorships overview: The $1,000 level entitles the company to a table top display and introduction by NPHA to the full membership at the sponsored event. Sponsorship at the $2,000 and $2,500 levels entitles the company to personally present a company overview to the full membership (five minute presentation with the option for a PowerPoint). All concessioner and associate members must pay the conference registration fee in order to attend.
For more details, call NPHA (202) 682-9530 x 204. Thank you!
For the Inquiry Form, click here. Scan and email it to email@example.com or fax it to 202-682-9529.